A: Yes, Holloway Roofing includes a wind mitigation report with all re-roof jobs. After the job is completed the owner will set an appointment with an agent from Holloway Roofing and the agent will do the inspection and submit the proper forms and pictures to the owners insurance company.
A: Yes, Holloway Roofing carries all the appropriate licenses and pulls permits on every job.
A: No, all of our shingle re-roof proposals come with a option to up grade the underlayment to a self adhering membrane. The membrane is the top of the line product its main benifet is an extra layer of protection if the shingles were to be blown off during a storm. It does cost more than the standerd 30lb felt paper but it is not required.
A: No, The process of re-roofing a home is a messy one. We will be removing all of your old shingles and installing new ones. Holloway Roofing knows how important it is to leave the job as clean or cleaner than it was before we started.
We take important steps to achieve this high standard such as:
- Place plastic on the ground around the house to keep the mess contained
- Once the trash is picked up off the plastic, the plastic is removed and the ground is magnetically swept
- The final step is to rake up the small pieces of debris and dispose of them
A: After the contract is signed the owners responsibilities include:
- Pick out the colors of shingle and eve metal
- Fill out a notice of commencement (provided by Holloway Roofing)
- Provide access to the driveway or area near the house for shingle delivery and dump trailer
A: Our roofing techniques include: asphalt shingle, metal, flat roofs, and tile roofs.
Don’t see the answer to your question? Not a problem. Simply complete the contact form below and our team can respond to any question you have.